-
October 11th, 2001, 09:17 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Yer Sexy bitch is baaaaaaack *Snicker*
how ya been??? 
------------------
If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.
-
October 12th, 2001, 04:50 PM
#2
Inactive Member
She has her own web page now..sigh..she left us...I moved in to keep things up until she decides to return.....you know..sweep cobebs etc..*coughing*..I think her page is resonance2000 or something like that...
------------------
-
November 12th, 2001, 03:13 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
If its the one on her signature, I've been there, left her message but got no response *sigh*
------------------
If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.
-
December 6th, 2001, 11:49 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Myra...have you heard from rez yet??
------------------
-
December 17th, 2001, 12:02 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
have you been here??
http://www.sonicdimensions.net
I don't go to the old one anymore 
------------------
~((sonic))~
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
RESONANCE2000
-
December 23rd, 2001, 02:05 PM
#6
Inactive Member
But... it... doesn't... have... a, you know,
BOARD!
-
January 9th, 2002, 04:05 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
THEN I SHALL MAKE ONE!!
But will they come? I've lost my grip on this one because I don't have time... why don't YOU make one 
------------------
~((sonic))~
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
RESONANCE2000
-
January 9th, 2002, 01:59 PM
#8
Inactive Member
But we have a nice cosy place here. Why don't you put a big, flashing link on your page, hmm?
-
January 9th, 2002, 06:23 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Does this thing support HTML???
------------------
~((sonic))~
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
RESONANCE2000
[This message has been edited by ~((resonance))~ (edited January 09, 2002).]
-
January 10th, 2002, 07:55 AM
#10
Inactive Member
geee.......not one e-mail....yet u have time fer all these posts back and forth?...i SEEE how it izzz!!
------------------
david:..
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks